Evil-Orion-666Evil-Orion-666

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle

Loud, bright and sparkly

I have to say this was a rather amsuing and fun animation. I enjoyed how sporadic it was in content, but at the end of the day it stuck with the original plot.

TF: Revenge of the Lolin' TF: Revenge of the Lolin'

Forget?

I'd love to see the sequel to this movie, not the other. You always manage to pick out the obvious stuff in the long, overly pumped CGI film which has been injected with far too much cash and not enough story and recreate here onto something enjoyable by all. The fact that film makers today will most likely attack every toy franchise they can get their hands on in order to make themselves more money (at the wish of the toy company as well) I doubt we'll actually see a decent film based on our beloved childhood memories of Transformers or any other for that matter.

The Transformer The Transformer

Jolly good stuff

I found this old flickie a darn good tale. Its effects super and its story simple yet intriguing with its characters which won me over with there delightful charm! I hope more movies of this calibre can be uncovered and shown to the world, showing those cheap hacks whom call themselves 'great directors' a thing or too about a good film!

Flash Introduction Flash Introduction

A nice simple start

Thank you Tom for creating and putting up such a useful little flash. Clear and simple, to the point and precise. A great point and click animation to help those who feel lost (like me) by the vast titan that is Flash. Once again, thank you.

Undead Apocalypse (beta) Undead Apocalypse (beta)

Horay!

Hey, that was good. The idea is somewhat original, and the sounds are good. Work on the final version with more monsters and music would be good. However, apart from that, this was a very fun game to play with good graphics.

Keep up the good work.

Pimp's Quest Pimp's Quest

This was groovy!

Hey, this was great to play! Though it took me 20mins to complete, it was fun. There should be another one.

Evil Orion